Tuna fish balls



 
Tuna fish balls in mild curry broth
Had a dinner with friends and each have to come up with some dishes for blind tasting. I thought of making fish balls as I think it will be hard for westerners to think of minced fish in a round ball format.
It is the first time I turn tuna into fish balls, only because I have a lot of tuna in the freezer. The meat tighten up very well, but turns out to be a bit too dense, very tasty and tuna flavor is clearly there. It is actually a good way of serving tuna, which goes dry and boring easily if slightly overcooked. Next round I will add some water or cream to the mixture to form a softer fish ball. 
Tuna fish balls

1. Blend tuna, or any white fish, season with salt and white pepper.
2. Form into balls, boil to cook through.

No comments:

Post a Comment